O ‘Studio Fuksas’ está à procura de arquitetos com experiência para o seu escritório em Roma, Itália.
They will be responsible for:
- providing creative design solutions at any stages of the projects
- being part of an international team of designers for the development and execution of large and complex projects
- having experience, ability and confidence to develop conceptual design ideas based on design brief and clients requirements
- having the ability to design and run several projects concurrently
- assisting with pursuit architectural design work and other duties assigned by the directors and principals of Studio Fuksas
- Masters degree in Architecture
- ten years of experience in all phases of the design and construction process
- prior studio experience on high-profile and international projects
- extraordinary design ability, documented through conceptual models, schematic diagrams, and complete architectural drawing sets
- extensive experience with construction detailing and the ability to create a complete construction document set
- fluency in spoken and written English (second languages are an asset, especially Italian, Chinese or French)
- proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Rhino and 3D Studio is mandatory; Grasshopper, other Adobe software and Office is an asset
- understanding Fuksas’ approach and the capability to work within and contribute to its design intentions
- ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
This is a full-time position.
To apply please send a letter of motivation, a curriculum vitae and a portfolio of your works to:
Piazza del Monte di Pietà
We prefer hardcopy applications; we will not return any application documents.
Application deadline: 8 November 2013