A eDreams é uma famosa agência de viagens online que oferece voos, hotéis, pacotes de férias, bilhetes de comboio e aluguer de carro com sites localizados em 29 países de todo o mundo. Procura um Responsável pela área do SEO (Search Engine Online) para Barcelona, que fale Português.
Odigeo (eDreams, GoVoyages, Opodo, Travellink)is seeking a Group Head of SEO to provide team leadership in the company’s headquarter office in Barcelona. This position will be responsible for facilitating the growth and success of organic search strategies for the entire Odigeo website portfolio in all international markets. The role requires a combination of demonstrated analytical, strategic, and leadership skills along with excellent project management capability. Native English speakers strongly preferred.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase organic search traffic and sales for all Odigeo travel websites.
- Define, prioritize, and manage execution of key SEO projects relating to page launches, on-page optimizations, link building, and content development.
- Provide leadership and manage team of international SEO specialists.
- Work in a cross-functional environment with teams including Engineering, UX, Design, Mobile, Social Media, PR, SEM.
- Manage and optimize keyword portfolio, perform competitor benchmarks, and report on SEO KPIs and metrics.
- Evangelize and promote knowledge of SEO within the company and keep current with industry trends, search engine algorithms, and best practices.
Desired Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate is systematic and organized, with high detail orientation and analytical skills. He/she should have to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work in fast-moving environments.
- Technical university degree. Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, or Statistics preferred.
- At least 5-10 years experience in SEO. Proven results in a big e-commerce company (online travel preferred) in a leadership role.
- Strategic thinker who understand SEO challenges, objectives and steps required to get over our competitors in this field.
- Must have demonstrated and in-depth experience of Google Analytics.
- Successful candidate should have some knowledge of HTML and CSS, and how search engines can be influenced by web technologies.
- English is a must. Second language among French, Spanish, German, Italian and/or Portuguese highly preferred.