A Booking.com está a recrutar um ‘International HR Specialist’, para trabalhar em S. Paulo, no Brasil.
The International HR Specialist Team is dynamic and challenging! We are a team that goes the extra mile and are dedicated to the work we do. We are always willing to help each other and communicate across different time zones in order to maintain our excellent working relationships. We prioritize communicating effectively in order to achieve optimum results. We are constantly striving for efficiency and are improving our processes while keen to maximize all ideas in order to add value to the service we deliver. Overall, if you are pro-active, knowledge seeking , have an eye for detail and a positive approach to with a sense of curiosity for other countries then please read more:
There are many opportunities to avail of within the Services Team such as assisting with opening new offices in different Countries, learning new international labor laws and working on varied projects.
You are responsible for administrative and daily operational tasks within the HR Service department and act as a point of contact for all our employees in the various offices in Latin America.
This position is based in São Paulo.
- Perform administrative tasks within HR;
- Create employment contracts, letters and memos;
- Update HR system (SAP) with payroll mutations;
- Track & report illness/absenteeism;
- Coordinate and execute personnel administration for dedicated accounts;
- Gives information and communication to employees and managers concerning HR Services and HR processes related questions;
- Maintain personnel/confidential files for employees;
- Deliver project support when required on HR and cross functional projects;
- Coordinate the planning of pension seminars for new employees;
- Create various reports using SAP;
- Responsible for control and reporting of Brazilian “Ponto Eletrônico” system.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience
- Previous international HR administration experience;
- Knowledge of labor laws in Latin America (desirable);
- Working knowledge of HR database systems (SAP is preferred);
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as a team member;
- Experience in a multi-cultural international environment;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Confidential in dealing with sensitive matters;
- Proactive and able to prioritize and work under pressure;
- University level;
- Strong oral and written English language skills, fluency in Portuguese, basic understanding of Spanish is desirable;
- Flexibility to travel internationally.
O WallStreet Institute está a oferecer 15 dias de aulas de inglês grátis. Clica e pede Info abaixo gratuitamente17/09/2013