Customer Service Representative
Talent needed, global brands and football offered
• Job Type: Part-Time (hourly salary)
• Location: Portugal
• Job Level: Junior
• Years of Experience: 0-2
• Level of Education: High-School (currently undertaking undergraduate degree at University)
• Starting Date: 01. February 2016, but flexible depending on your availability
We are Unleash 12, a young and dynamic sports marketing firm – working with the biggest European Football Clubs and with the globally most recognizable football players. We are the first e-commerce platform that brings together international top football clubs, their fans and their sponsors. Our team consists of an established group of top-professionals that come with unique capabilities and an unparalleled network in the football world.
Who we are looking for
Do you work in a diligent and structured way, are a quick learner and appreciate to closely interact with other people? You enthusiastically embrace the opportunity to help customers?
Well, then you are exactly who we are looking for to strengthen our team.
You will collaborate closely with our Head of Operations in Zurich and our Portuguese Club Manager, located in Lisbon.
We are looking for a 1st Level Customer Service Representative with the following main responsibilities:
• Effectively manage large amounts of incoming e-mails
• Identify and assess customer needs to reach high levels of satisfaction
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the required time limits and follow-up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to fulfil customer needs
• Translation of complex documents from English to Portuguese
Requirements & skills
• Very good communication skills in general and rock solid written and spoken English in particular are a must
• Basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Flexible availability depending on campaign dates
• Diligent and independent work style
• Good time management skills, effective and efficient work style
Please send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application must be in English. Applications in any language other than English will be ignored.